Before you use this website operated by Mandom Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("Mandom Malaysia" hereafter), please read the following Website Policy and
that you have agreed to all the conditions laid out by the Website Policy. If you object to any of the conditions, please stop use immediately.
1. Copyright The copyright of the content contained in this site belongs to Mandom Malaysia or the content is being used under license obtained by Mandom Malaysia. Users of the site are permitted to use the content of this site for personal use as approved by the Copyright Law; however, they cannot go beyond the bounds of the Copyright Law to use, transfer, or copy the content without permission or to invoke other copyrights.
2. Trademark The trademarks and service marks carried on this site are owned by Mandom Malaysia or Mandom Malaysia's affiliated companies, or are used under proper authority such as licensing. These trademarks and service marks may not be used without permission.
3. Prohibited Activities Users may not use this site for illegal purposes or for purposes prohibited by the terms of this Website Policy. Users may not use this website in such
a way as to make it unusable or to damage it through excessive load or other harmful means. Users may not use the website in such a way as to impair
the use or benefit of the website by a third party. Users may not obtain information or try to obtain information or reference materials other than those that are permitted through the website and by means other than those provided by the website.
4. Disclaimer Mandom Malaysia shall not be held liable for any problems, loss, or damage arising from any information carried by this website or from the use of this website. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice and the operation of the website may be temporarily suspended
or stopped. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
5. Law and Court Jurisdiction Your use of this Website is governed by the laws of Malaysia and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in relation to any dispute arising out of your use of or access to it.
Mandom Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("the Company") pledges to adhere strictly to laws and regulations relating to protection of personal information by means
of promoting "A Code of Conduct" that the Company has adopted. The Company believes that it is its social responsibility as well as the basis of its business activities to protect personal information of customers, in order for the Company to provide a safe and comfortable lifestyle for the customers.
2. Handling of Personal Information In order to manage personal information appropriately, the Company follows Company rules in gathering, using and entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties. Disposal of personal information shall also be carried out appropriately.
3. Purpose of Use So that the Company may provide customers with better products and services, the Company makes use of personal information strictly within the terms
of agreement obtained when conducting questionnaires, sample distribution, prize competitions, e-mail services, catalogue sales as well as when receiving various consultations from customers. When gathering information, the purpose of use of such information is as clearly defined as possible and the scope
of such information does not go beyond that which is required for the attainment of the purpose. If any necessity arises for the use of personal information beyond its initial purpose of use, the Company informs the customer about this new purpose prior to use and obtains consent of the customer.
4. Shared Use The Company may share the use of the following personal information with its subsidiaries.
Items of personal data that may be shared:
4.1. Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail address, product purchase history.
4.2. Purpose of questionnaires, product monitoring, campaign announcements, dispatch of products/prizes.
4.3. Names of persons or corporations responsible for the management of personal information Mandom Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
5. Disclosure/Supply of Personal Information The Company will not disclose/supply personal information of customers to third parties without prior consent given by the customer concerned, unless there is some special circumstance such as legal obligation for disclosure.
6. Security The Company adopts appropriate security measures to protect personal information of customer and prevent illegal access, loss, damage, tampering
with or leaking of personal information. With regards to access to databases containing personal information, the Company restricts the number of staff
with authority of access and takes stringent measures in order to prevent illegitimate use of personal information by Company staff as well as external agents. Should any problems occur, the Company will take swift remedial action.
7. Requests Concerning Personal Information from Customers Requests from customers to view, correct, delete and take other such action over their own personal information shall be dealt with accordingly by the Company's support team. However, in order to prevent the leak of personal information to third parties, the request is handled only when the Company
can confirm the identity of the customer.
8. Personal Information of Minors The Company provides the same protection to personal information of minors as with adults. Provided however that, the consent of parents/guardians
may be sought as necessary.
9. Policy Statement The Company strictly complies with laws and regulations, and other relevant rules to protect personal information, and undertakes a continuous reform
protect personal information.